Diamondtree, whose registered office is located at 206A, 2nd Floor, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi 110070, is the owner and operator of this website. Diamondtree will also be referred to as "we," "us," "our," or "diamondtree.co.in" going forward in this policy. You are presumed to have accepted the terms and conditions specified below, or as they may be updated from time to time, by using the services offered on our website www.diamondtree.co.in. You understand and agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions as long as you access this website.
It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions as frequently as possible since Diamondtree retains the right to make changes from time to time without having to notify you. Diamondtree is the only owner of all rights, including copyright, on this website. Without Diamondtree's consent, it is forbidden to use this website or any of its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or in part.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +91-9711113888 if you have any questions about our terms and conditions, concerns, or recommendations regarding our website (Timings: 11:30 A.M to 8.00 P.M. Indian Standard Time).
You are not permitted to use, purchase from, or enter into a contract with this website if you are under the age of 18. This website is not accessible to those who lack the legal capacity to enter into contracts under the terms of the Indian Contract Act of 1872. If and to the extent local laws are relevant, those who choose to visit this website from outside of India are responsible for complying with such laws.
Diamondtree maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to deny service, delete or modify content, or cancel orders. You are not permitted to use the www.diamondtree.co.in service or website if you are not eligible. Furthermore, you are not allowed to give up your diamondtree.co.in account and its details in any way, shape, or form.
Some Indian states may forbid the direct sale of goods from other states and may require special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such a state or for delivery to such a state under such circumstances, we reserve the right to accept or reject the order.
Terms & Conditions for Pan Cards
When placing an order with Diamondtree in the manner instructed, PAN card details must be provided for purchases above Rs. 2 lakhs. Order cancellation will occur if the requested information is not provided. If the order value for any domestic shipment exceeds Rs. 2 lakhs, the customer must provide their PAN card number/details/document to Diamondtree. The billing name must match the PAN card exactly for the PAN card to be confirmed, failing which the customer will not be able to continue with the order.
Terms and Conditions Acceptance
We value and will defend your right to privacy.
Ownership and Copyright
Diamondtree owns and runs the website diamondtree.co.in. The Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and other national and international copyright laws protect all designs and content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, pictures, artwork, merchandise, music and video clips, and software, unless otherwise stated.
License and Website Use
Visitors and online buyers may only use Diamondtree's website and material for personal, non-commercial purposes. The Diamondtree website's material may not be copied, published, transmitted, distributed, modified, used to generate derivative works, or otherwise exploited for commercial gain. To use for personal, non-commercial purposes only, you may download, electronically copy, and print any of the content on the Diamondtree website. This is a revocable licence, not a sale of the property, and is subject to the conditions that you may not: (a) alter the content or use it for any commercial purpose; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the content; or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further undertake to refrain from using the Diamondtree website in any way that could jeopardise how it functions or what it contains.
Metals (Gold and Platinum), Diamonds and Gemstones prices are dynamic and change regularly. The rates are updated on Diamondtree website everyday between 1 PM to 4 PM. During this time customers may face some price discrepancy issue as price get updated for all products listed on the website. We regret the inconvenience that our users have during the price updation.
Account and Registration Information
If you use or access the Diamondtree website, you are in charge of protecting the privacy of your account and limiting access to your computer. You accept liability for all actions taken using your account or password. You promise, among other things, to submit truthful, accurate, current, and comprehensive information about yourself in the fields requested on the Website registration form or when prompted by a visitor's or user's submission on a third-party website via which you access the Website. You should contact Diamondtree right away if you discover any unauthorised use of your account or other security lapse. Diamondtree maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to reject service, delete or modify content, or to cancel accounts. You hereby give us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in your information in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented, or used in the future with respect to your information.
Diamondtree makes every attempt to accurately represent the items offered for purchase on its website. The colours you see on your computer screen, however, will depend on the colours we utilise as well as the display and colour capabilities of your computer monitor. Diamondtree does not warrant that the colour, texture or detail of any product will be accurately represented by your monitor. Diamondtree also disclaims all responsibility for any errors or omissions in the product descriptions, product dimensions or other content. Diamondtree makes every effort to ensure that our products are described and priced accurately, but in the event that a product is found to be mispriced, Diamondtree has the right to refuse sale of such product. Diamondtree retains the right to revoke the sale and refund the entire transaction if the pricing error is detected after the payment has been approved. Your only recourse is to send back the product in unused condition if it is not as stated on Diamondtree's website.
All necessary telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment, as well as any fees associated therewith, must be purchased and maintained by the website user in order to access and use the website. Any equipment damage caused by using this website is not covered by Diamondtree's liability policy.
diamondtree.co.in enjoys hearing from you though submitted content. We may provide access to blogs, discussion forums, chat rooms, and other online discussion forums for our clients and users. All content that you, as a user, may submit through the Online Mediums becomes public information and shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis, with the exception of resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with Diamondtree, which may be shared with Diamondtree on a "need to know" basis. When providing personally identifiable information about yourself or others online, you should always proceed with caution. Such donated content may be used or distributed by Diamondtree without restriction for any purpose, without your consent or notification, and without payment to you.
Diamondtree is not obligated to utilise the content you contribute or the contributions you make, and it is always up to its sole discretion to remove any such content or submission. Your use of online platforms may be terminated by Diamondtree at any time and without prior notice for any reasons.
You affirm and warrant that you are the rightful owner of any such contents or otherwise have authorization to submit them, and you give Diamondtree the rights stated here.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You agree not to submit, publish, or otherwise make available through online mediums any materials that are (i) unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) constitute the unauthorised release of personal or confidential information; or (iii) violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright, or other intellectual property right.
You also agree not to use the Diamondtree website or other online channels to: (i) pretend to be someone you're not; (ii) impersonate Diamondtree, its divisions, or subsidiaries; (iii) send unsolicited bulk email, spam, or "chain letters"; or (iv) try to gain unauthorised access to any system or network connected to Diamondtree or any part or feature of diamondtree.co.in
THE DIAMONDTREE WEBSITE'S MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Diamondtree DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON ITS WEBSITE. You acknowledge that using and accessing the Diamondtree website is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Diamondtree DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Diamondtree MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS ON ITS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAILS SENT BY DIAMONDTREE. Diamondtree IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
This exclusion of liability applies to any damages or injuries brought on by any breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record. Additionally, you expressly recognise that Diamondtree is not responsible for any of your or third parties' defamatory, objectionable, unlawful, or infringement-related content or actions.
Any loss or harm resulting directly or indirectly from the denial of authorization for any Transaction on account of the Cardholder exceeding the pre-set limit that we and our acquiring bank have periodically mutually agreed upon shall not be the responsibility of us as a merchant.
Legal restrictions on warranties or damages may not be permitted in some nations. If this law is applicable to you, any or all of the aforementioned disclaimers, exclusions, or guarantees might not be applicable to you, and you could also be entitled to additional rights. However, under no circumstances will Diamondtree's total responsibility to you for all demands, grievances, losses, and causes of action exceed the sum you paid to Diamondtree to access the diamondtree.co.in website.
Stipulations for Coupons
Officer for Grievances
Resolution of Disputes
Any disagreement over this Agreement will be settled through negotiation between the parties or, if required, by going to a Delhi, India, court with jurisdiction over the matter.
This policy was last updated on July 8, 2023.
The website diamondtree.co.in is run by Diamondtree from offices in New Delhi, India. Diamondtree makes no claims that the information on any of its websites is appropriate or usable in other countries. Visitors who access diamondtree.co.in from other countries do so on their own initiative and are in charge of adhering to any local laws that may be in force there.
Please accept our sincere gratitude for your interest in Diamondtree. We want you to have a good time while visiting diamondtree.co.in.
According to the Information Technology Act of 2000 and its implementing rules as well as the updated sections of several legislation under applicable Indian laws dealing to electronic records, this document qualifies as an electronic record. There is no need for a physical or digital signature on this electronic record because it was created by a computer system.
The provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011, which mandate the publication of the terms and conditions, privacy statement, and user agreement for access to or use of the diamondtree.co.in website, are followed in publishing this document and shall be construed accordingly.
Delivery at Diamondtree Store
All orders that have chosen delivery to the Diamondtree store are required to have the buyer's address included in the billing address.
When placing an order, the option to choose Diamondtree store delivery as the shipping address is provided. If you want to request something later because it was missed the first time, you must give us notice 48 hours before shipping. Delivery address cannot be changed after the order has been dispatched.
All deliveries to Diamondtree showrooms must be accompanied by photo identification of the recipient. We must receive a request for this by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any user wishing to make a purchase from the website has several options, including:
- Adding the chosen jewellery directly to the shopping cart with customizable options available on the product page;
- Choosing from the available jewellery options on the website and adding the item to your shopping cart; or calling our trained consultants at +91-9711113888 to place an order
- Depending on the user's preference, they will receive the order form by email.
The user must register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart if they want to make a purchase but do not already have an account on diamondtree.co.in. At the time of purchase, consumers must also supply any additional information that is legally necessary, such as their PAN and/or GST number.
Unless the transaction is on complete Cash on Delivery, orders are often only considered complete until payment has been received by diamondtree.co.in
Cash on Delivery (COD) is currently unavailable.
At any moment, consumers who have placed orders through the website may be contacted by our jewellery experts at diamondtree.co.in to confirm the orders.
- In the event that a user's bank refuses to honour a payment transaction made in connection with an order, diamondtree.co.in shall be free to refuse to dispatch the user's purchase without incurring any liability.
- Should the user's chosen payment gateway identify the transaction as fraudulent for any reason, diamondtree.co.in shall have the right to refuse to ship the user's order without incurring any liability. If the payment gateway does not remove the fraudulent flag, diamondtree.co.in may not be able to fulfil the order. The user may be contacted by our Customer Service Team for the necessary papers to authenticate the transaction. The amount paid will be returned using the same payment method.
Pricing and Product Availability
- None of the diamonds displayed on the website are owned by diamondtree.co.in, and the other products are custom-made by the company or produced by a different company. In these circumstances, diamondtree.co.in only purchases the goods featured on the website from independent traders and retailers after receiving the user's order confirmation and delivers them to the customer. In this case, there is a chance that the user's requested item may be subject to fulfilment restrictions. The user would then be informed of these restrictions.
- The cost of a diamond varies depending on the type of diamond and the seller, and is influenced by a wide range of variables, including the seller's reputation, the value of a brand's name, the style of the jewellery, etc. The price of diamonds can also be impacted by market factors such as supply and demand. The prices listed on the website could differ significantly from the actual pricing in the retail marketplaces in that regard.
- You must treat all of the pricing details on the website as a general price reference for diamonds and gemstones. Although the information regarding the diamonds on this website is made to be as accurate as possible, it does not offer an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it offer any tips or recommendations for buying or selling diamonds. No guarantee is given and no liability is assumed for the quality or accuracy of the information provided by the service or the competence of people supplying information via the service. All grading and pricing are subjective techniques of analysis.
- On occasion, system problems could lead to data being presented on the website incorrectly. Inaccurate or incorrect prices are not honoured by the company, and diamondtree.co.in retains the right to fix any and all errors when they do arise. Additionally, there is no warning given for pricing changes on the website. Any order's pricing will be the rate in effect on the day the order is confirmed. The prices for the goods available on the website are set and cannot be altered. You can reach us at +91-9711113888 if you have any questions.
- To provide you with the best value, we base our pricing on the current prices of gem and precious metals. These prices do fluctuate from time to time as a result of changes in the cost of precious metals and gems, which also causes changes in our prices.
- Prices on diamondtree.co.in are liable to change at any time without prior notice. Please be aware that you will be charged the price shown on the day of purchase for any Diamondtree products you purchase.
Variance in Product Weight
Jewelry product weights and quantities listed on websites can change depending on how the item is made. In the event that the client receives a product with a lower weight than what was paid for, Diamondtree will reimburse the consumer for the difference in price. Similar to the last situation, the buyer would incur additional costs if the product weighs more than the amount paid for. Once the finished product is complete, the weight difference will only be revealed.
Advance Payment for Customized Products
- diamondtree.co.in reserves the right to demand an advance payment from the user at the time the order is placed in the amount that the company deems appropriate. In the event that the order is cancelled for any reason, diamondtree.co.in will not reimburse the user for any advance payment made at the time of placing the purchase.
- As a merchant, we shall have absolutely no liability for any loss or harm resulting directly or indirectly from the denial of authorization of any transaction because the cardholder has gone over their pre-determined limit.
Using the Company's Promotional Code
- At any time, diamondtree.co.in has the right to refuse the use of any promotional code.
- Promotional codes that have run out cannot be applied to the website.
- Promo codes can be used only on particular orders that diamondtree.co.in deems appropriate.
- At any moment, diamondtree.co.in may request documentation from the user proving they actually received the promo code.
- diamondtree.co.in reserves the right to decide if a promo code is valid for use on particular goods, orders, or occasions.
- Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes cannot be combined with any other website special offer.
- For offline payment methods, the discount code will only be honoured up until the time it expires.
Links to external websites may be found on the website; we have no control over these third-party websites. Such websites are not within our control, and we disclaim any guarantees with regard to them. Although we don't monitor or support these websites, we are providing these links because we believe they may be of interest to you.
We are not responsible for any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement, nor shall we be responsible for any loss or damages resulting from such failure or delay, if such failure or delay is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control, such as an act of God, war, civil unrest, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions, or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations, accident, or any other similar occurrence.
Diamondtree retains the right to pursue legal action against individuals who use the website illegally to recoup the cost of the items, collection fees, damages to Diamondtree, and legal costs. For fraudulent use of the website and any other illegal conduct or acts or omissions in violation of these terms and conditions, Diamondtree has the right to bring legal action against such individuals.
Unless and until cancelled, this user agreement is in effect between Diamondtree and you. By notifying us in writing by Indian postal services by registered or speed post that you no longer wish to be affiliated with this website, you may terminate this user agreement at any time, provided that you stop using this website going forward.
Diamondtree reserves the right to instantly and without prior warning terminate this user agreement, in which case access to this website will be revoked. Such a termination won't subject Diamondtree to any obligations. You must immediately delete all contents downloaded or otherwise received from this website, along with any copies of those materials produced, whether in accordance with the user agreement or not. This requirement applies whether Diamondtree terminates the user agreement or you do. The right of Diamondtree to any comments shall continue even if this user agreement is terminated. Any such termination of this user agreement shall not relieve you of the payment obligations for the product(s) you have already ordered from the website or impact any liability that may have accrued against you in accordance with the user agreement.
Diamondtree reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items you purchase as well as any other restrictions that may be put in place for orders made using the same credit card or debit card, the same billing address, or both when using different credit/debit cards. Should these limits be implemented, we will notify the consumer. Diamondtree retains the right, in its sole discretion, to deny sales to any person.
Cancellation by Diamondtree
Diamondtree may not be able to accept all orders, thus we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our sole discretion. Some explanations for not accepting the order could be due to restrictions on the number of items that can be purchased, inaccuracies in pricing or product information, issues discovered by our fraud prevention team, or any other problem that Diamondtree determines. Additionally, we retain the right to request more details before accepting orders in some circumstances. If any further information is needed to accept your order or if your order has been partially or entirely cancelled, we will let you know.
An order can only be cancelled once it has been placed and before it is shipped to the specified address. After receiving the cancellation request, we will begin the process of crediting the money back to your account using the same payment method you had used to complete the transaction, or by cheque/net banking (the money would only be refunded by cheque/ net banking in situations where the debit/credit card the customer used to place the order is not in use). Once the refund procedure has begun, you will either get a cheque or the refund amount straight in your account.
If the transaction was unsuccessful but the amount has already been taken from your account, please note that we will credit your account as soon as possible.
Except as required by law, we disclaim all liabilities for any loss or damage resulting from the use of our order online service or from the delivery of any goods made possible by it, even if we were aware of the likelihood of the loss or could have predicted it.
NOTE: For orders shipping outside of India, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on any products; instead, we only offer a certificate of authenticity attesting to the fact that the customer's order is 100 percent legitimate. However, customers may use the services in nations where Diamondtree Company has service centres.
You acknowledge that the decision to purchase any item from our website is entirely your own, and that you will only do so after carefully researching the item and becoming familiar with all of its details—including its features, benefits, and usage—before placing your order. Diamondtree disclaims all responsibility for any losses or damages incurred by consumers as a result of the usage of the product. Both domestic and international orders are subject to this.
- While registering on www.diamondtree.co.in, you are required to give truthful, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
- Keeping your registration information truthful, accurate, current, and full requires that you maintain and quickly update it. Diamondtree has the right to permanently suspend or terminate your membership and deny you access to our website if you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date, or if Diamondtree has good reason to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, or not in accordance with this user agreement.
- Any additional costs spent by Diamondtree for redelivery shall be sought from you and you shall bear such expenditures if a non-delivery results from an error on your part (i.e., the erroneous name, address, or any other incorrect information).
- In every situation where such information is asked of you, you shall give accurate, authentic information. Diamondtree has the right to independently verify the information and any details you have given at any time. Diamondtree further reserves the right to request more details prior to accepting orders or, in some circumstances, before fulfilling deliveries. Diamondtree has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the registration and prohibit you from accessing the services of www.diamondtree.co.in and or other associated websites if following confirmation, it is discovered that your details are inaccurate (whether entirely or partially).
- You certify that the address at which the product(s) you ordered will be delivered is accurate and appropriate in every way.
- Read the product description thoroughly before placing your order. The terms of sale and invitation to offer included in the product's description are accepted by you by making an order for that item.
- In the event that there is a delivery delay brought on by a disaster of any kind, a holiday, or any other unforeseen event, you agree not to hold Diamondtree responsible.
- If you use an international card or a card issued by a foreign bank to pay for a domestic order or if you requested something to be shipped outside of India, you must present us with a government-issued picture ID proof. E.g.: Pan card, Driving Certificate, Passport, Identification for voting or Postal ID Card (Aadhar)
Payment and Pricing
Payment is only accepted in INR for orders being dispatched within the country of India. Prices will include CGST, SGST, and IGST as needed.
When using an international credit/debit card for domestic purchases, the transaction value will be translated to Indian Rupees (INR) before the payment is approved. Depending on your credit/debit card's policy, currency conversion fees might be necessary. If you paid with an international card or a card from a foreign bank, you will need to give us one of the following government-issued picture IDs: a) a passport with a visa copy; b) a driver's licence; c) an employment card; d) any other government-issued ID from the country of residency.